Re: [ihc] 800 door parts needed

That's what I am doing now, but to pass inspection I need to install the mirror on the fender (or the A-pillar if I can find west-coast mirrors). I was hoping to avoid that. Plus, a door is a definite upgrade. If I bought the scout new, I'd definitely splurge for the door. Driving without a door is like eating dinner outside; I am just not that comfortable doing either.

Hinges I got, screws I don't. I'll see if SSS sells the screws as well as hinges.

Thanks,

-Bill