[ihc] 800 door parts needed

Friends, my 1970 800a is close to being ready for state inspection. One thing that I need to fix is the driver's door. It never closed well, and now does not at all. Sometime in the past the upper hinge broke and it was welded back together. The resulting sag has caused the state I am in now. I have taken the door off and have new hinges to install, but I need the screws. I have tried four different hardware stores and five auto parts stores. I even searched through a huge bin of left over screws and bolts at a body shop. No luck. scoutparts.com sells them for $2.50 each. Give me a break. It's not like they are selling NOS IH screws. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Along the same lines, what are my options for a door to body seal? Again, scoutparts.com has one for $150 bucks. That's about how much my entire scout is worth.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Bill Wisser
wisser@domain.elided