Re: [ihc] 800 door parts needed

Bill Wisser wrote:
Friends, my 1970 800a is close to being ready for state inspection. One thing that I need to fix is the driver's door. It never closed well, and now does not at all. Sometime in the past the upper hinge broke and
The simplest and most expedient solution to pass inspection would be to simply REMOVE the doors.

Doors were an extra-cost option when your Scout was purchased new. Maybe yours didn't come with 'em? :D

No different than a Jeep without doors.

You can buy new hinges for $100/pr from SSS and other vendors.