[ihc] 1979 196 Distributor

I bought a NOS 1979 196E for my 1967 RHD Postal Scout from Anything Scout
Classifieds. I'm feeling extremely fortunate to have stumbled into this
particular engine. The guy I bought it from has treated me very well.

The Dist on the NOS 196 has what appears to be a Mechanical Tach Drive on it.

I've never seen a dist like this before, and I'm very curious to find out
more about it.

I'm not sure I want to use this dist, especially since I don't have the
Module. Is there a nice upgrade dist available for IHC 4 Cyl?

Jeff Gruwell