Re: [ihc] Pertinent tool numbers

The best place for things like this is OTC tool
company.

http://www.otctools.com/

You can buy them through many local outlets and they
will find the local outlet for you.  They also can
cross reference all those obscure special tool numbers
that are in the mfr's shop manuals that the dealers,
etc. claim they can't find.

They know where to find them, they just don't get paid
for looking it up in the OTC tool catalog.

Steve