[ihc] RE: Herm The Overdrive Guy

Mike B. indicated that there was a rare OD out there that worked behind the
Dana 20, and he and Jim G. both hinted that Herm was a good source for
equipment of that sort, at a price well below what AA would charge. I didn't
know if he would have one like what Mike was referring to (non Warn), or be
able to suggest something new that would work, but thought I would get the
scoop on his reputation before calling him. Just following all leads...
Thanks, ~John A.

---