[ihc] reverse switch retrofit?

Hey guys.

My brain is off thinking about trailer light wiring and trailer brakes.

Of course, this leads me to remember that a '60 B-130 doesn't have a
reverse light switch.  Are there any easy retrofits for this? I'm familiar
with some of the speedo-cable-triggered reverse switches used on 66-back
VW's, (but I my bus I put a '67 nosecone on the transaxle, which has a
switch boss already), and something like that is probably an option.

Any thoughts on this?

Oh!  And my dome light.  Stupid question time here. :)  There appears to
be a dome light in the cab of the b-130...but I haven't figured out how to
turn it on. :)  No switches apparent on the doors, no unidentified
switches on the dash, and spinning the headlight knob around to it's
extremes doesn't seem to kick it on...nor do I feel anything that would
indicate this to be the correct method..

What's the "correct" method for turning this light on?  (I could
have a dead switch or bulb..but I want to be sure I'm not missing the
switch, before I try to pull that fragile looking lense)

thanks guys.

--
        David Raistrick    http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
keen@domain.elided	   http://www.expita.com/nomime.html