[ihc] Oregon Back Country Discovery Trail Roll Call

If anyone is going with us on the OBDR, please visit the thread here
http://www.binderbulletin.org/forums/showthread.php?p=130847#post130847
and speak up.  We need to know who is coming, even if just for a portion,
so we do not leave anyone behind.  We will be meeting at the Chamber of
Commerce & Visitors' Center in Walla Walla, and ending at the California
border.  For more information, let us know on the thread.