[ihc] Speedometer

I was hauling a trailer full of yard waste out to the dump yesterday, and marveled at how quiet and efficiently my Scout's speedometer was running.

Remember that Joel and I put a little gun oil down in the crack between the two external parts of the drive. I can't believe that what little seeped down into the speedometer could accomplish so much good, but it's working great. Lubrication works in mysterious ways its wonders to achieve.

John Hofstetter