RE: [ihc] Speedometer

gun oil... that's a good idea! It would flow 'just right' for that
application...   And don't anyone forget to try "Ed's Red" bore cleaner for
the best parts cleaning solution going. It will handle oil, grease, carbon,
varnish, paint... and not only is it harmless to most metals, it will
protect them to boot. The best part is you make it yourself with ingredients
found at the hardware store, and save much buckage. I strongly recommend it!
Just enter "Ed's Red" into Google; you'll get a thousand plus hits. (End of
commercial for product I didn't invent, and don't get paid for, but like so
much, I have to share...) ~John A.
---