Im the winner! (was [ihc] Steering input splines)

From: Joel M Brodsky <jmbrodsky@domain.elided>
Subject: [ihc] Steering input splines

=Mike Toney wins!

=snippe=

= Thanks a jillion for the update, in 14 years of playing Scouts, I
=never noticed the spline count difference and I've rebuilt and swapped 5 of
=these boxes so far.

=snippq=

=Thanks!
=JoelB

You are welcome Joel. Glad I could help.

Its nice to know that an ordinary man such as myself can
teach something to a rocket scientist once in a while.  :>D

Mike Toney
Mobile, AL.
Southern International Harvester Owners [S.I.H.O.]
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/southernihowners
72 Scout II, 4x4, 304, T18, 3:31
73 1010 Travelall, 2wd, 345, 727, 3:54
A couple of Scout 800's