[ihc] RE: Crossing Tom

>Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 10:08:55 -0600
>From: Tom Mandera <tsm1@domain.elided>
>Subject: [ihc] 74/75 x-members

>Well, it seems the trick to installing the crossmembers is "More BFH"..
>the other trick is doing that at 11pm and not drawing unwanted attention
>to yourself. ;)

Thought I was going to be a big help, there's a 150 4x4 frame on top of
frame pile #2. Went home at lunch, no joy. Not only is the x-member out of
the frame, I don't know *where* it is :( I did find a couple Chebbie trans
x-members, not much help there...

Can you use your Hi-lift to 'persuade' it into place?

Jim