Re: [ihc] D-derby press release

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Fleck" <john@domain.elided>
 The
> front will be lowered by the use of 50 series tires. Last year we took
many
> 2nd place finishes with our IH 3/4 ton Pickup, this year we will be one of
> the top contenders (some chrysler Imperials are strong competition). Our
> number is 100 and its yellow so ya cant miss it. Come watch the fun and
> cheer on the IH beast as we road rage through the competition.

John-

That sounds like a lot of fun. Chrysler imperials were outlawed in the
demolition derby simply because nobody else could even come close. They
almost always won against anything else. They are the perfect vehicle (when
properly equipped) for children to learn to drive in traffic. Woe be unto
those who hit one.

Have a whole lot of fun. I wish I could be there to cheer you on.

-Allan