[ihc] D-derby press release

Back Country Binders racing division will be campainging a 1970
International Traveall in the 2004 Kitsap Country Destruction Derby
Association (KDDA) season.
The truck has been gutted. Its an 1100 1/2 ton with a Dana 60 full-float 8
lug rear axle sporting 4:10 gears and a welded up rear for full locking
abilities. The powerplant is a worked over Lincoln 460 Big Block backed by
a C-6 automatic transmission. The motor sports a eldelbrock aluminum
intake, 4 bbl carb, mallory unilite distributer, msd coil, msd plug wires
and strait pipe exhaust cut 1 foot from the manifold. The motor is solid
mounted to the frame and the transmission is a floating design wrapped with
rope(for movement ability). It runs the biggest side irons of the field at
14" by 6'6" long. It has a 6 point cage design for safty and 4-point
harness to secure the driver (John Fleck). The truck has been lower in the
back with a spring under axle conversion and sits on the snubbers. The
front will be lowered by the use of 50 series tires. Last year we took many
2nd place finishes with our IH 3/4 ton Pickup, this year we will be one of
the top contenders (some chrysler Imperials are strong competition). Our
number is 100 and its yellow so ya cant miss it. Come watch the fun and
cheer on the IH beast as we road rage through the competition.

Where and When:
Race dates are as follows:
May 15th
June 5th
June 19th
September 4th

Located at the Kitsap County Fairgrounds arena in Bremerton, Washington.
Time trials start at 5:30 pm and racing starts at 6:30 pm. Most shows are
over by 9-9:30 pm.
"Overbuilding may be dumb, sometimes; but never as dumb as
underbuilding."
Remember: The bitterness of poor quality remains long after
the sweetness of low price is forgotten!!
          WSU
	GO COUGS            BACK COUNTRY BINDERS
	  WSU      	    3357 Northlake Way NW Unit A
                            Bremerton, WA. 98312
                               John L. Fleck
			        "Fleckster"
                        PHONE#   (360)-377-4979