[ihc] Harness ID

I have an NOS wiring harness for an IH truck, but don't know which model
it's for. The harness was made in Great Britain, and has part #1203769C1. I
don't know the date or model range; could be old or new or medium or
heavy... Not much to go on, I know, but if any of you reference rich
digesters out there can solve this mystery for me, I'd truly appreciate it.
Thanks ~John A.
---