Re: [OLDIHC:] Re: [ihc] The truck that shouldn'a been bought. Or, B130 parts, anyone?

On Wed, 12 May 2004, David Raistrick wrote:

> Now, to figure out what GMC 3/4 ton 4x4's would have a reasonable final
> drive ratio in them...gotta 4.30 in there if I read the lineset card
> right, and that seems to be just about right.
>
> Then to find one for sale cheap...borrow brother in laws van, and go get
> it.

'course it would make just as much sense to find a 74/75 1200 4x4.  Any
one have any leads on a rotten one with a good drive train? Heh.

--
        David Raistrick    http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
keen@domain.elided	   http://www.expita.com/nomime.html