[ihc] Subj: Weird engine problem - calling the experts

Scott,
	Once a while ago, I was trying to make an engine run and ended up
timing it on the the #8 cyl.  Double checked to make sure it was TDC on #8
and was working it hard.  After a long couple of hours scratching my head, I
noticed that the cyl was rising to TDC twice...and I had set it up for spark
on the exhaust stroke not the compression stroke.  That was one for the
bonehead files.

Matt