Re: [ihc] Weird engine problem - calling the experts

On May 9, 2004, at 1:27 PM, Scott Machalk wrote:

I've also heard you can use propane to do this. Has anyone tried this?
Yes, propane will work.

Another point to check would be distributor function.  IE, what's the
timing doing when it's acting weird?
Yes, that is something I will check out. Maybe I will just get a new distributor. Anyone have any good sources for these? Can I just order one from NAPA?
Yes.

John Hofstetter