[ihc] 1 inch body lift

Are there any major issues associated with a 1 inch body lift, on a Scout II, other than:
Drop the shroud.
Keep an eye on the gas filler tube.
Make sure the shift levers clear/don't hit (manual tranny).
It looks like I may be able to get another inch of adjustment out of the clutch linkage.
The only other issue I can think of is the steering, hope its not as involved as a 2 inch lift.

Love to hear from someone that has done a 1 inch lift.
Nice sunny day here so I guess I will shoot another bit of PB'laster on them bolts and start wrenchin'.

Willy
77 SS II