Re: [ihc] 1 inch body lift

There should be no problems with a 1" lift other than you need to
disconnect the steering rag joint while you are doing the lift as you
will likely raise the body more than 1" while installing the lift.  It
should work fine after you set the body back down.  There shouldn't be
any problem with the shift levers, although getting to low range is where
a problem usually first occurs so that's the spot to check.

Howard