[ihc] Filling oil in the transfer or manual trans?

Tom, others,
      When Jay George and I decided to swap some manual trannies and some
Dana 20/300s we ponied up for the 5 gal. of 50wt with the cover pump. Total
about $80.  Now when we need lube for manual trannies or transfers we just
work the lever pump to fill up the unit and then when it dribbles out, put
the plug back in and put the pump hose back in the top to drain into the 5
gal. bucket.  THAT alone made the whole job of swapping those things out
about 2 hours shorter.

Ka-ching!  $0.02

JoelB