Re: [ihc] RE: Shifty t-case and nouveau trans mount

Greg Hermann wrote:

Seemed to be a difference in the shifters.

Not a bent fork ???
A bent shift fork in the Dana 20? I suppose that could have something to do with it, if that would allow the shift rails to go even deeper into the transfer case, causing the shifter knob to pivot forward a touch more than normal..

..but I doubt it. I think I still have the broken remains of the '20 lying around, though I doubt I'll ever get around to disassembling it for parts and checking the shift forks for straightness. :D