[ihc] Re: picture #4 is broken

On May 3, 2004, at 5:50 PM, Joel M Brodsky wrote:

http://www.goldrush.com/~hofs/meyers.4.jpg

comes up with goldrush's home advertisement.

-jb
I know. Jim in Mesa went all the way through my site about a year ago. I still have his mail as to what needs to be fixed, but I haven't fixed it yet.

Two problems:

1. I can't seem to get motivated to get it done.

2. I use the web site development software so seldom, that each time I do, it's like starting all over again.

I did get so far as to talk about doing it yesterday.

John