[ihc] RE: Shifty t-case and nouveau trans mount

Just put a new trans mount in the topless Scout, OEM replacement style from
Navistar(urethane instead of rubber, Dyco 311). T-case shifter now hits the
dash, or would if it didn't hit the hood release first. Guess I'm running
with the knob off that shifter 'til I get around to replacing the engine
mounts, which aren't fully dead(as in bottomed out)yet. Kinda surprised that
the new trans mount caused that much movement, anybody else have this
problem?

Jim