Re: [ihc] head gasket advice?

On Thursday, April 29, 2004, at 07:46 AM, Dennis Bernth wrote:

> I was always gonna order some when I NEED to order something else so I
> can avoid the handling charge- course when I need something else I
> forget about the valve cover hold downs until after I placed the order
> :-(
> Dennis

Dennis, are we related?  Sounds like me, although even worse, I order
"stuff" for when I am going to need it, and when the need arises, I
forget where in the heck I put it.

I just got a Mini-14 back from Ruger after a factory repair. Now if I
could just remember what I did with the clip, I'd have a working rifle.

John
John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs