Re: [ihc] head gasket advice?

John and John-
Those winged valve cover hold downs are available from places like Jeg's and
Summit in various sizes. They make some that are probably twice or three times
the 'spread' of the small ones used on Chevy small blocks, which should work
very well on our engines. I've thought about ordering a set too, but with the
'handling charges' those places have, it isn't worth it just for the
holddowns. I was always gonna order some when I NEED to order something else
so I can avoid the handling charge- course when I need something else I forget
about the valve cover hold downs until after I placed the order :-(
Dennis