Re: [ihc] RE: Tiring David

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004, Jim Grammer wrote:

> Expect to pay as much as $20 per radial tube. Sometimes I'm charged
> separately for the flaps, sometimes not. For me, it is often the same $$ or

Yeah, I pretty much expected that.

> Allan E. has a contact for tubeless wheels that's less than Stockton's
> price.

Ooh.  Allan? :)

> Simple answer is anywhere they could ;) My B-102 has a single bar cradle
> behind the rear axle. Your truck is length challenged and hitch impinged
> back there. Often cab/chassis were delivered with the spare tire just
> strapped to the top of the frame rails, making it the body installers
> problem.

Ahh.  Now that I think about it, there is something of an
otherwise-unexplained bar bolted below the frame, somewhere above the
hitch bits.....no pictures of it, gotta take the mirrors off and get it in
the shop. (need a bigger shop...truck to haul the lumber is the first
step. :)

> Rear bumpers were completely optional, there are many flavors. Rarest of all
> would be the stamped sheet metal style to match the front. 'IH approved'

Thanks for all the informatiom, very helpful! :)

...david

--
        David Raistrick    http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
keen@domain.elided	   http://www.expita.com/nomime.html