RE: [ihc] head gasket advice?

John, talk about related... I often do the same type of thing as you and
Dennis, but last month I did the exact same thing with the exact same
manufacturer, repairing the exact same rifle, and couldn't find my newly
acquired, but misplaced sling swivels. Ok, so that last part is different,
but too strange overall... ~John A.
---