Re: [ihc] Trading a T98 for a T-35

At 8:35 PM 4/27/04, Tom Mandera wrote:

>Greg - you've struck far too close to home. :D
>
>I've been looking at hydraulic stuff for my tubing bender and I DID
>start to think about running a PTO hydraulic pump, then hoses to a few
>hydro motors to run the winch, generator, air compressor, etc.
>
>It would let me run many things with one PTO via a pump and some valving..
>
>Tempting.

When I found the Allison MT-42 that's eventually going behind the 605 in my
motorhome, the guy in the yard I got it from LEFT a close coupled hydraulic
PTO mounted on it !! :-)

Many plans !!!

Also, have since had a chance to strip some goodies off of an 1800 Loadstar
schoolbus--392 IC, 5 speed, etc.--AND, one of the large size Telma (eddy
current) retarders (drive line mount) !! :-)

Greg