Re: [ihc] RE: David's B-bonanza

On Tuesday, April 27, 2004, at 08:55 AM, Steven Stegmann wrote:

Start by pulling the cable and lubing it, you never know...
In Death Valley, my speedometer cable was screaming. Joel pulled the cable a couple of times and lubed it. Still screamed. We finally pinned it down to the speedo head. Squirted some gun lubricant down between the pieces making up the socket for the cable, and that fixed it. Hard to believe, but one of those things.

John

John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs