[ihc] Starter update

Well, I have tested it at home/by myself with a battery while it was OUT of
the block, and it does turn, and it does release.  However, I have had a
stcky selenoid before that did that when OUT of the truck (on my old
Wagonmaster).  It only sticks when it gets in there in the "tight quarters."

Should this tell me anything?
Don't remember the details, but an associate one time found a way to mis-connect
the starter cable so that he had to disconnect the battery to stop the starter
from spinning. IIRC, the + cable was touching something it shouldn't. Once the
solenoid was energized it just ran on. The mistake was only visible by flashlight.

Put it back in & keep a wrench handy???
Sorry,
Bob