After spending a little quality time with a tape measure and on the phone the parts person determined that the wrong booster is in the right box. The bad news is the right booster is in California so I have a 5 day wait.

Willy

John Hofstetter wrote:

On Monday, April 26, 2004, at 10:26 AM, William Cunningham wrote:

From: "William Cunningham" <slypigs@domain.elided>
Date: Mon Apr 26, 2004  10:26:41 AM US/Pacific
To: ihc@domain.elided
Subject: [ihc] Brake Booster

I am having problems locating a brake power booster for my 77 Scout II.
A local parts house got one in for me but the studs that mount to the
firewall bracket are too small a bolt pattern. I need a bolt pattern
 that is 3 3/4 inch (center to center). The booster Cardone sent has a
smaller pattern. I hope I don?t have an odd ball bracket, anyone
willing to measure their mounting bracket for me? And if anyone has a
Wagner # for the booster I would love to know it, I can?t find a tag on
mine.

Willy

Willy,

I just had a Cardone re-built put on my Terra (79) and it is OK. If no one else has done it for you, I'd be happy to measure the bolt pattern.

Let me know.

John
John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs