Re: [ihc] Starter update

> Yep, you need to pay close attention to the post Allan sent you in
> regard to why starters "stick". Spacer, bearings, lube, etc.
>
> John
> John Hofstetter
> www.goldrush.com/~hofs

Thanks, John-

Yes I understand that those stresses/friction, etc are what makes it stick,
but I thought that you were saying that the tester at Kragen's would let me
know if the solenoid was sticking.  And since they basically just hook it up
to juice, I didn't see why it would be different than my home "battery"
test.  I thought maybe there was something else that could be wrong with it
to make the thing stick even when it was "turning free."

That had me confused and worried, and I am glad that is not an issue!

Thanks!

Michael