Re: [ihc] Starter update

On Saturday, April 24, 2004, at 07:46 AM, Joseph Shaw, II wrote:

Well, I have tested it at home/by myself with a battery while it was OUT of
the block, and it does turn, and it does release. However, I have had a
stcky selenoid before that did that when OUT of the truck (on my old
Wagonmaster). It only sticks when it gets in there in the "tight quarters."

Should this tell me anything?

Michael
Yep, you need to pay close attention to the post Allan sent you in regard to why starters "stick". Spacer, bearings, lube, etc.

John
John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs