Re: [ihc] RE: David's IH quest

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004, Ryan Moore wrote:

> If you go with a new front axle you'll probobly want to swap the rear too
> and go with 8lug instead of the 5 or 6 lug (big pattern) the truck will
> probobly have.

Thanks.  Where would the 8 lug parts come from?

> http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/6/8/69758668.htm
> Nice looking truck from the picture, someone put a dodge or something bed on
> it though.

Ahh, thanks!  This one's close enough I can go look at it easily (I'm in
Orlando)!  Also, you killed another bird...I've been looking for the
collectorcartraderonline website for the past few days..knew it was there
but couldn't remember the name. :)

Thanks everyone for your help so far. :)

...david

--
        David Raistrick    http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
keen@domain.elided	   http://www.expita.com/nomime.html