[ihc] RE: Short Searching

Michael,

There have already been a few good suggestions on how to track down your
short,
and I have nothing to add on that.

For a kill switch, however, go to www.overtons.com and put "37307" in the
search
field.

I put one of these in my Scout. The way that I wired it was to have the
positive cable
from the battery to this switch, and then the output of the switch goes to
the solenoid
(I have the Ford solenoid in my Scout, so it goes there). I have the switch
bolted to
the firewall, with the keyhole side going into my glovebox.

The switch kills everything when it is switched off.....

Good luck,

John Townley
65 Scout 80
San Diego, CA