Re: [ihc] 3/1 phase question

At 10:43 PM 4/5/04, Ryan Moore wrote:
>----- Original Message -----
>From: "Greg Hermann" <bearbvd@domain.elided>
>To: "Joel Furtek" <jf7e@domain.elided>; <ihc@domain.elided>
>Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 22:35
>Subject: Re: [ihc] 3/1 phase question

An inverter or rectifier is not what's needed. You COULD just hook up the
leads from one phase of the generator, but---- EWWWWWW !!

I've never seen a rotating three phase converter run backwards---but MAYBE .

I suppose you could rectify the 3 phase and then feed the DC from that to a
1 phase inverter, but that would cost more than getting the right generator
!!

Greg