[ihc] speaking of leaks

Does anyone have a source for fuel hose with a 1.25" ID?

I have a fuel leak in the short (3") hose that connects the filler pipe to
the fuel tank. Obviously an easy fix, but I'm having trouble finding
replacement tubing. It is 1.25" ID, and all 4 of the auto parts stores here
in town tell me they have nothing that size rated for fuel. I went to MSC
and found some Polyethylene hose with that ID that's rated
chemical/petroleum, but they only sell it in 100' lengths. I need 6" to do
both tanks...

Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks, -John A.
---