Re: [ihc] 727 Fluid leak !!URGENT!!

Sure sounds like the shift shaft seal(SSS).
I had the same thing happen and Hofs and others explained why it was
that seal. The fluid drains out of the T converter over time until it
reaches the level of the SSS. I found that by driving the vehicle every
3 to 4 days the fluid would not leak out, let it sit longer and it
would dump 2-3 quarts.
Has the truck been sitting?

Good luck!

Willy