[ihc] 727 Fluid leak !!URGENT!!

Binders,
      I'm getting my truck ready for a week long road trip that culminates
in the Tulare event.  My plan was to take my 76 Traveler on the trip and
pull my Dunbar Military trailer.  Well, this morning, my plans may have
changed.  HUGE amounts of trans fluid leaking from the area directly around
the band adjustment/cooling lines/shifter levers.  It's all very clean
there now, with fresh fluid all over.  Risk of flash fire is great with the
truck now, so I'd like to cure this and if I have confidence, then I'll
take it on the trip.

Any ideas where this thing could be leaking?  The cooling lines are tight,
checked them in the parking lot this AM.  I'm thinking the shifter shaft
seals, ilke I really want to have to do THAT job.  Drain, drop valve body,
remove linkages, replace seals, reassemble.  Looks like about 3 hours,
right?

Thanks,

JoelB