Re: [ihc] Mac's 184?

My trailer is not a dovetail, nor is it 8-lug.  Mine is a double axle,
brakes on all-four, 5 on 5.5" ford rims, with 12" side rails around the 20'
deck.  Hauls Ford Supercabs quite nicely behind my Traveler which is what
I've been moving most, lately.  The only problem is that the 1/2T springs
in the back of the Scout sag real bad, so I can't get as much tongue weight
as I'd like.  Anyone have experience with air-bags added to their rigs?
I was thinking of adding them both to my Travelall and my Traveler.
I've not yet tried to put a regular truck spare on the trailer as the
profile on the trailer tires are much narrower and run pressures MUCH
higher than those of the truck.  I think the load rating on the trailer
tires is greater than that of the truck tires as well.

JoelB