Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 19:31:54 -0800 (PST)
From: mark stegmann <truckdriver_1977@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: [ihc] RE: Anvils

$1200 a ton?? WHERE???????? I'll sell my suburban & my
travelall & my cub cadet & my kohler blocks & spare
345!!!! I think someone is playing an april fools joke
on you Peter. Around here(St. Louis area), it's going
for $80-90, depending on what it is.

I wasn't at this sale, but a couple of my buddies
were. A couple weeks ago, an old tractor
dealer(started sellin N series fords in 39, in fact,
they had sold & gotten it back, 9n serial # 174) and
later switched to Massey & added Kubota. They had a
500 pound anvil. It brought $1900!!

Mark