[ihc] Copper Header Gaskets follow up

Hello all,

After using the Scout a bit with the copper header gaskets I made for a few
trips I am pleased to report that they have sealed up well. My method for
confirming a good seal is to listen to each side of the engine while goosing
the throttle and listening for a rumble/back fire on hard deceleration. So
far so good.

If someone is going to follow the instructions I posted, I'll add the
suggestion to make the extra material hang out below the header. Also cut
out the spark plug boot notches. I tried to bend one side similar to the
heat shield on the stock gasket and it didn't work out as well as I'd hoped.
The passenger side I had to trim off the extra material to clear the
alternator bracket so I just cut it all off.

Now to give it a real stress test and pull a loaded trailer over the
mountain. Anyone ever pull a trailer up HY36 from 101 to the Mad River.
Yeow.

Tom Reed