[ihc] Brake Lines-Many Questions

Okay, in putting new brake lines on this Scout 800/Diesel I have, what is the
best route to go?  Should I buy a "bender" and do my own metal ones?  I know
Tom M has bent a lot of tubing-ever done brake lines?  Any advice?  If I can
do it myself, what diameter tube am I talking about for a '77 Diesel non-power
braking system?

What about having soft lines made for the whole system?  Is this an option?
Again, what info would I need to give the hose guys that make them?

I finally feel like I am going to be able to get on with this project, so need
to figure out how I am going to handle it.  Also need to get it going soon so
I can sell my pick up and bring in some money to pay some bills!

Thanks for any and all advice!

Michael