[ihc] Scout Parts, Offered and Wanted

My newly acquired Scout 800 came with some extra Scout 80 parts, and I'm
offering them first to anyone here on the lists before I go the Ebay route.
I'd like to just give them to a good home, but I'm wanting some stuff too,
so need to sell or trade them instead.

Here's what I've got, but don't need: for a Scout 80 - cab top, windshield
frame & glass, driver and passenger doors with all 4 panes of glass.

Here's what I don't have, but would like to have, for a Scout 800: cab top
and bulkhead. I have the travel top now, so I'm not desperate, but I'd like
the flexibility at some point.

If anyone has what I want, and/or wants what I have, let me know. Maybe we
can work something out. Thanks, -John A. (Wyoming)
---