Re: [ihc] Random Tidbits From Pete

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Ferris" <binder@domain.elided>
To: "'IHC Digest'" <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2004 20:47
Subject: [ihc] Random Tidbits From Pete

> 4) Anyone just happen to have a driver side wiper arm hangin' around
taking
> up valuable shop space?! ;-) Or - Anyone know of a reasonable substitute
> that would fit the driver side? What make/model/year range vehicle(s)?
Long
> story, but trust me, I need a whole new arm. An "original" type would be
> prefered, but beggars can't be choosers.  Drop me a note  off digest and
we
> can negotiate!

I might have a wiper arm for you in GA.  Downside, if I do then you'll have
to wait a month or maybe more before I'm down there again.  I'm also not
100% on whether I have one or not.  I *bought a complete "new" set when my
passenger arm broke and so I think I have a spare driver's laying around
somewehre.  If I have one it's your's for the cost of shipping if you can
afford to wait.   BTW, Napa has a new blade that you can pick up that can
fit (or be made to fit) the original arms.  I have the p/n somewhere if you
need it.

Thanks,
Ryan

---