[ihc] New Snake Oil in a can

Digesters,

    Because I think Hofs hasn't spent enough money on items that I have
promoted, let me offer a new review on an item.

   New (well, maybe not that new) from the people who brought you PB B
Laster, TDL B'Laster! Teflon Dry Lube! High Performance Formula.

* Supior, Long Lasting Lubrication.

* Use on Almost ANY Surface even Plastic

* Low Friction Lubricant

* Does not contain Silicone

"It Works Where Others Fail"

These comments are from the can. I saw it at Pep Boys the other day
alongside the PB B'Laster cans and bought it. I've since used it on every
moving part I can find. It is very nice. Eliminated a squeaky hinge right
away!

Dan Nees

cookiedan@domain.elided