[ihc] Dummie here!

OKay, me again, a dummie because:

A.) I always ask all the dumb questions (and believe me, some of the questions
I ask make even the people that say, "There are no dumb questions..." say,
"Hmmm...Maybe I was wrong!"

and

B.) Because I continue to trust that I will be outbid on things on ebay that I
really shouldn't bid on, but cannot bear to see go without a bid, or cannot
bear to see sell so cheaply!!!

So-this comes from my latest sucj dumb foray onto ebay:

What size bolt pattern would a '67 1200 2WD take?

And would these interchange with a '77 Scout II's rims?

I bought a '67 Travelall panel off of ebay, because I was sure there was a
higher bid on it but if not, I figured it was worth driving 470 miles and
towing home!

Well, of course, there was no higher bid, and I am going to try to go get it
this week sometime.

I even spoke to the guy at the scrap yard that was selling it, and he very
candidly assured me it was pretty rusty and gave me a full description, but I
have only seen two of these in person, and wanted it, so I went ahead!

Anyway, it has been sitting since the '70's, supposedly, and though the wheels
turn, the tires are, off course, quite rotten.  Thus, I need to put something
on it to tow it home on, and I have four spare rims from my '77 Diesel running
gear-hoping I can just take those, as opposed to having to remove the rims on
it, take them to a tire place, and put new ones on, and then replace them.
Would rather take my other rims, get the tires thrown on them, then simply
swap them out and be ready to go.

So, can anyone that has all of this information simply sitting in their
noggin' tell me if the rims will interchange?

Thanks!

Michael