Re: [ihc] 345 rings

Hey Mark. I've been wondering where you've been. I used to use AIM, but I havent downloaded it since I had to reboot my computer. I'll download it when I get a chance. I know $50 isnt too bad, I was just hoping for a cheaper source. Money is real tight right now.

I'm still at Vato Zone, but I'm trying to find something else. No luck so far.

Zach

http://www.geocities.com/oworfreak
http://community.webshots.com/user/4x4freak

--- mark stegmann <truckdriver_1977@domain.elided> wrote:
Hey Zach, what's up man? Long time no talk!  I no
longer use my old yahoo ID, Ihtonto. A few months ago
it got hacked or something, as my password of 6+ years
no longer worked. do you use AOL? I go by
missouriihnut on there.

I QUIT THE DAMN PARTS STORE!!!!!!!!  Got a job at the
biggest John Deere Dealer in IL. I really like it! I
know it's Deere, but hey, there is no International.
You can't believe some of the shit I heard from some
die hard IH guys I know. These people need to live in
the now! IH went out 20 years ago!

Anyway, I like the scout. looks like a good wheeling
rig.

As far as rings cheaper than $50, check summit or
jegs. BUt 50 bucks doesn't sound too bad to me.

Later
Mark

--- Zach Thompson <Scout4x4chevy@domain.elided>

Get your very own 'yourname@domain.elided' email address. Hurry before all the good ones are gone!