Re: [ihc] New aluminum distributors for your IHC!

Colin M Rush wrote:

important to many, but I like things to look good).  Simply buy it and
drop it in.  And it is not that expensive considering what it is.  I did
not approach him to build it until he came to our club meeting and the
other members provided enough interest that I felt it warranted looking
into.  At least one person felt the MoPar electronic system in itself was
enough reason to go with one of these.
This isn't the "hall effect" MoPar system that utilizes something similar to the Holley Goldbox then.. right?

I don't suppose this MoPar system is at all compatible with any of the FI systems that control spark..

-Tom